Effective treatment of warts with folk remedies is possible if the recommendations of a dermatologist are followed and only after a medical examination. Benign skin growths can appear on the arms, legs, and all over the body, depending on where the human papillomavirus (HPV) got into it.
Treatment of flat and plantar coarse growths is carried out in different ways, which is determined by their structure and the factors affecting the skin. Let's analyze the most common types of warts on the human body and methods for their effective home treatment.
Types of warts
There are more than 10 types of skin tag in total, they can be benign or come from malignant cells. With a malignant process, the formation is only the result of tumor growth, and its treatment is ineffective and even harmful.
Therefore, it is reasonable to consider treating exclusively benign formations on the hands, face, mucous membranes and legs, which do not harm health, but cause significant discomfort to a person.
- Warts on the face, hands, neck are flat outgrowths, their treatment with folk remedies is based on the principle of cauterization with solutions prepared at home or finished products purchased in a pharmacy. A characteristic of flat warts is their appearance on sensitive areas of the skin - neck, face, hands. Therefore, they only need to be removed using proven and gentle means that will not leave any marks on the skin after the outgrowth disappears. To do this, you can use vegetable oils and juices, homemade tinctures based on natural plants, as well as safe pharmacy ointments.
- Coarse plantar warts are growths on the legs that become coarser and harder to remove over time. To remove them, more aggressive means are used - juices of poisonous plants, pharmaceutical preparations based on nitrogen and acid.
- Condylomas on the mucous membrane - this type of warts has a viral etiology, so treatment with folk remedies can only act as a complement to the main therapy.
Advice!You can determine the type of training yourself, but for safety reasons it is better to see a dermatologist. This will allow you not only to ensure proper self-diagnosis, but also to find out which folk recipes will be most effective.
Popular recipes for flat warts
To get rid of shallow growths on the hands, products such as garlic juice, magnesia, potatoes, an ear of wheat and many other natural plants, the action of which is to cauterize the wart, dry it out, and stop the wart from growing, will help.
- Garlic juice- effective alternative treatment for skin tagging on the hands. To do this, you need to take a clove of garlic and rub it into the previously treated area of the skin. You can treat the wart with a solution of hydrogen peroxide or alcohol, and when the skin is dry, rub the garlic on it.
- Cereal ear- This method has no medical justification but is popularly used. If you pierce a wart with a straw and then put it back, you can tell by its growth whether the wart will fall off on its own. If the ear starts to rot in a few days, it means that the wart will soon go away. But let us return to more sensible methods of alternative treatment anyway.
- Green apple- Cut in two parts and rub the warts with this cloth. You can repeat this every day, malic acid will negatively affect and stop the growth of education.
- Ice removal- This method is based on freezing the wart with ice. You need to attach a piece of ice wrapped in a napkin and hold it in place of the wart until you feel severe pain. Regular repetition of such an operation (several times a day) leads to the death of the formation, and the wart on the hands or face disappears.
Advice!During home treatment, you need to monitor the integrity of the outgrowth, in no case should it be torn or punctured with non-sterile needles. An infection can occur and then you do not have to be treated at home, but in an inpatient setting under the supervision of several doctors at the same time.
Recipes for removing hardened warts
The easiest route for internally displaced persons is to injure their feet. This happens when walking barefoot in public places where direct contact of the body with other people or surfaces is likely - beaches, swimming pools, baths.
When the virus penetrates the damaged foot, i. e. comes into contact with open wounds, it leaves a trail in the same place in the form of a wart. At first it is small as a corn, but constant rubbing with shoes leads to coarsening, and such warts are called plantar warts. They look like calluses, so they are often eliminated the wrong way. Think about how to use folk remedies to get rid of gross growth on the sole.
Stages of removal of rough plantar outgrowths:
- First you need to remove the dead crust of the surface as much as possible. You can completely peel off the growth with the help of catalytic substances that induce rapid keratolysis. These substances include salicylic acid and other acids.
- In the second stage, you need to act directly on the wart's body. To do this, freeze the outgrowth with ice, cauterize with celandine juice or other strong substances offered by traditional medicine.
- The final stage is the restoration of the skin, excluding the formation of scars and damage to adjacent areas. It is necessary to do lotions, baths and compresses both during the treatment process and for some time after it.
Advice!When treatment reaches the final stage, you need to make sure that the tissue under the wart is intact, the skin of the foot is sufficiently sensitive, and there are no side effects of the chosen removal method.
Features of folk treatment of skin tag
At-home treatment, i. e. self-medication, poses a risk to both your own health and those around you. What to consider when starting to remove skin tag with folk remedies
- The wart may not be what it claims to be - it can be a manifestation of melanoma or a serious internal disease.
- A chemical burn is not the most harmless injury.
- In children, allergic reactions are very difficult - conjunctivitis, otitis media, rhinitis, Quincke's edema.
- Most of the plants used for home treatment have poisonous sap. You need to know how to deal with them.
- There is no single right option for removing a wart, you always need to pay attention to regularity and an integrated approach.
Flat or plantar warts can be easily removed with folk remedies, but only when they appear for the first time. It happens that an outgrowth on the skin is just a symptom of a more serious systemic disorder and cannot be eliminated until the underlying problem is eliminated.