Two conditions must be met for the appearance of warts: that a person's blood is infected with the human papillomavirus (the so-called HPV - human papillomavirus) and that their immunity is extremely weakened.
A drop in the body's immune system can happen for many reasons, just as infection with a virus can come in different ways and the result is the same - the appearance of warts that you have to fight against. Sometimes with folk remedies.
Traditional medicine has a long history, but it often loses speed and efficiency compared to modern methods.
The question of the effectiveness of traditional medicine
Treatment of warts with folk remedies was carried out by our ancestors long before official medicine recognized such growths on the skin as a medical problem and even before the terms cryodestruction and laser exposure emerged. Warts have been treated with various lotions, infusions, baths, and compresses, and in the modern world these recipes are still used.
Is this treatment effective?
Not always, and there are several explanations for this:
- Each person's body is individual: the level of development of the virus and its type (strain) may be different, so one may not be suitable for such treatment for warts that helped another.
- A modern person can be allergic to any folk medicine component that is added to the drug for papillomas, which can lead to an exacerbation of problems with an accumulation.
- neglected formations that have begun to degenerate into malignant cells do not make sense to remove them by folk methods, since it will not stop the pathological process of the development of skin cancer - melanoma.
That is important!Everyone can choose whether to trust alternative medicine. However, it is best to consult a specialist who will suggest the right decision and warn about measures with serious health consequences.
Folk remedies for warts
When asked how to treat warts, there are some of the most common folk remedies.
Celandine juice removes skin growth painlessly and effectively.
- Take freshly squeezed juice (to extract it, you need to cut the stem of the plant at the thickest point) and grease the wart with the exposed contents.
- Repeat the process up to four times a day for 3 weeks.
- At the end of the course of treatment, the training should turn black and fall off.
Acetic acid should be used with extreme caution as a wart remover. If not used properly, it can cause skin burns.
- To prevent acid from damaging healthy skin, the next space around the mole should be sealed with tape before application.
- Take flour on the tip of a knife and mix it with 2-3 drops of acetic acid until a doughy composition is formed. Apply it to the wart, then cover it with a sterile bandage.
- A fresh mixture should be applied to the formation daily. After a few days, it begins to die off and dry out.
Powerful antiviral and antiseptic agent, natural immunomodulator and antibiotic.
- Prepare porridge from garlic (rub 2 teeth on a grater) and vegetable oil (2-3 drops).
- Apply the mixture to the wart, cover it with plastic wrap and leave it on for 20 minutes. After the expiration date, smear the treated area with baby cream.
- If you do the procedure every other day in a month, even a large formation will dry out and fall off. Alternatively, you can use pure, freshly squeezed garlic juice.
A vegetable has properties similar to garlic.
- Peel the onion, chop it finely and pour the apple cider vinegar into a glass container. If the onion is poured into it for 3 hours, it must be thoroughly kneaded.
- Strain the mass, attach it to the wart and cover it tightly with a layer of gauze. Hold the compress for 2 hours, then rinse the skin with water, dry it, and grease it with vegetable oil.
- If the procedure is carried out daily for 2 months, the formation disappears without a trace.
A plant that can cure many problems, including warts.
- Prepare a soda solution (1 teaspoon of baking soda for 1 glass of water), soak cotton wool in it, which then needs to wipe off the growth on the skin.
- Apply the pulp of the cut aloe on the treated skin, cover the compress with a bandage and leave it for a quarter of an hour.
- The procedure is performed every day for 2 weeks. After that, the wart will become so soft that it can be easily removed with a pumice stone.
Helps treat warts in a relatively short time: within a few weeks of use, you can forget about ugly growths.
- Apply a few drops of oil to the formation or rub it in. Cover them with a sterile bandage.
- After half an hour, remove the bandage, rinse the skin and smear it with baby cream.
- After 1-2 weeks of use, take a bath with warm water in which the wart will completely evaporate and can be removed with pumice stone.
Tea tree oil
An effective product that can irritate the skin.
- Dilute tea tree oil with a little water or olive oil, preferably with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply the composition to the wart and let it dry.
- Use the product several times a day for several weeks.
- For a faster result, undiluted oil can also be applied, but only with a cotton swab and only directly on the wart. You can also take a bath with warm water and a few drops of pure tea tree oil 2-3 times a day for 20-30 minutes.
Tea tree oil is successfully used in dermatology in exotic countries.
Bitter wormwood kills pathological wart cells and provokes their death.
- Take 3 tbsp. l. Pour chopped wormwood and boiling water (1 glass), then leave under the lid for 2 hours.
- The finished compound should be used for daily compresses in areas of growth.
- It takes 3-5 weeks for the results to be visible.
To complement the wart treatment effects, you can take an oil-based tincture of wormwood:
- Take wormwood seeds (25 g), grind them in a coffee grinder and pour olive oil (100 ml) into a glass scalded with boiling water.
- Let the product steep for 3 days in a cool place, then strain it thoroughly.
- It is necessary to take the tincture within 2 weeks, 5-6 drops at least 4-5 times a day.
This marsh plant can heal small wounds, exert a local anti-inflammatory effect and inhibit the growth of wart cells.
Everything that is needed for the treatment: take duckweed, knead and attach to the formations. Repeat several times a day for 2-3 weeks.
Effective for restoring normal skin pigmentation and removing warts. To do this, knead unripe fruits and apply them to the growths as a compress. You will have to repeat the process until papillomas are removed.
For compresses, choose green, not ripe figs.
If you grind a leaf of this plant, turn it into a pulp and apply it to the wart like a compress under a piece of plastic wrap, the skin of the formation will be softer after 6 hours.
After a few sessions, it can be removed with a pumice stone.
Folk remedies for warts, however effective they may be, must be used with care and judgment.
Their use is contraindicated:
- is not recommended for use in allergic reactions.
- Warts on the face and mucous membranes must not be removed, as this can lead to the formation of scars and scars.
- In no case should you remove warts with traditional medicine if you are not entirely sure of their benign nature.
Watch out!It is worth remembering that these funds only get rid of the external signs of HPV papillomas, and the virus itself remains in the blood, so the fight against the disease does not lead to the fact that the virus is eliminated forever.